BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing Sivota Legacy Luxury Villas.
Please read carefully the following Terms and Conditions relating to your booking.
For any additional queries, please call us at +30 6980454445.
1. Payment Policy You shall pay the total price for the accommodation when making your booking.
Price includes: A luxurious accommodation, a daily cleaning service (change of bed sheets twice a week), travel assistance, concierge services, VAT (where necessary) & all relevant taxes.
Guarantee: The guarantee may be paid by bank transfer or may be blocked on your debit or credit card upon your arrival. The guarantee will be refunded to you or will be released at the latest 20 days after the date of your departure. In case of damages or other issues that have not been resolved within the above period of 20 days, we shall have the right to withhold the Guarantee until completion of the process of restitution or resolution of such damages or issues. Once we receive your payment, we will confirm your booking by email.
We accept credit or debit cards as well as Visa and Mastercard AMEX. All payments with an EU Visa, Mastercard, and MAESTRO shall bear an additional charge of 0.75%. All payments with Visa and Mastercard Business cards will bear an additional charge of 1.85%. All payments with a Non-EU Visa & Mastercard shall bear an additional charge of 1.5%. All payments with Diners Club Card shall bear an additional charge of 2.8%. All payments through China Unionpay shall bear an additional charge of 1.85%.
We accept payments through PAYPAL. If you wish to pay through PAYPAL, we will transfer you to a secure page in order to complete your payment. All transactions through PAYPAL shall bear an additional charge of 3.55%.
We accept payments through STRIPE. If you wish to pay through STRIPE, we will transfer you to a secure page in order to complete your payment. All transactions through STRIPE shall bear an additional charge of 1.5% for EU cards and 3.0% for NON EU cards.
We accept payments through VENMO. If you wish to pay through VENMO, we will transfer you to a secure page in order to complete your payment. All transactions through VENMO shall bear an additional charge of 3.55%.
All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of “Alpha e-Commerce” of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
- Cancellation Policy
Α. Cancellation by the guest: It is agreed between us that if you wish to cancel part or the whole of your booking, then:
-If you cancel your booking 15 days prior to the scheduled date of your arrival, you shall get a refund of 20% of the amount already paid
-If you cancel your booking 16 to 30 days prior to your scheduled date of arrival, you shall get a refund of 50% of the amount already paid
-If you cancel your booking 31 to 40 days prior to your scheduled date of arrival, you shall get a refund of 90% of the amount already paid
-If you cancel your booking 41 days prior to your scheduled date of arrival, you shall get a refund of 100% of the amount already paid
In case you wish to cancel part of your booking, you shall get a proportionate refund of the amount already paid, as per the above. It shall be noted that the minimum boking period is one (1) week for the period from June 25th until September 10th.
All requests for cancellation shall be sent to us in writing by email, using the same email address that you used when making your booking. In case of cancellation, the guarantee will be fully refunded to you, if already paid by then.
Β. Cancellation or changes to your reservation by us: In the unlike even that we need to change a confirmed reservation, we will inform you about it as soon as possible. If, for whatever reason extending beyond our control-save in case of an event of force majeure (see. para.5)-we are not in a position to provide to you with the accommodation you have booked, we shall have the right to provide to you a similar or better accommodation. However, if this is not possible or if you do not wish to be transferred to another accommodation, we will cancel your reservation and we will refund you for the entire amount paid to us.
- Early Bird Bookings: In case of an early booking where a discount is offered, you shall pay the full price thereof when making your booking. If your reservation is cancelled, no refund will apply.
- Travel Insurance: We highly recommend that you have a full travel insurance for the entire group, including coverage in case of cancellation of your trip for whatever reason, for personal injury and loss of valuables. Sivota Legacy Luxury Villas shall bear no liability for any accident, loss of personal items or issues related to health insurance.
- Force Majeure: Sivota Legacy Luxury Villas bears no liability for any damage, loss, change and/or frustration as a result of unforeseen events or an event of force majeure. An event of force majeure shall mean any conditions beyond our reasonable control, including among others, war, unrest, civil war, terrorist acts, pandemic, labour conflicts, natural disasters, bad weather conditions, fire, flooding, beach/seashore erosion, pollution and negligence on behalf of any government authority.
Cleaning/Cleaning Services: Our accommodations offer a daily cleaning service and change of bed sheets, bath towels and swimming pool towels twice a week. If you need additional cleaning services, which will be offered at an additional charge, you are kindly requested to inform us about it when you make your reservation. All the above charges shall be pre-paid at the time you book the additional services.
Food & Beverage Services: We do not offer Food & Beverage Services in our Accommodations (Chef, Cook, Waiters etc.), unless it is otherwise specified. If you need a private chef, cook, waiter or caterer, you are kindly requested to inform us about it when making your reservation. It shall be noted that any additional food & beverage services will be provided by third parties and all relevant charges shall be pre-paid when booking such additional services. Sivota Legacy Luxury Villas shall bear no liability for the quality of the services provided by such third parties.
Additional Services: Sivota Legacy Luxury Villas will be pleased to arrange additional services, such as car rentals, private excursions, yacht rentals, sightseeing tours and other activities upon request. We recommend that you book any such additional services well ahead of your trip in order to avoid any frustrations because of lack of availability. We recommend that you make the relevant bookings at least 6 weeks prior to your arrival. All relevant charges for additional services shall be pre-paid when making your booking. Sivota Legacy Luxury Villas shall bear no liability for the quality of the services provided by third parties.
- Group Composition: The number of guests may not exceed the number mentioned in our Website for each accommodation and the capacity of each accommodation. Infants may exceed the number of permitted guests, but the number of infants shall be declared when making your booking. A copy of the passports of all guests shall be presented in advance. In case we find out that there are more persons in an accommodation than the ones mentioned in your booking, we shall have the right to request from all the guests to evacuate the accommodation and/or charge an additional fee.
- Check-in and Check-out Times: Check-in shall be done after 15:00pm and check-out shall be done by 11am. Check-in and check-out times shall be agreed when making your booking. In case of a flight delay, the guests shall contact us as soon as possible. Although, we will try our best to satisfy your request for an early check-in or a late check-out, we may not guarantee that this will be possible, unless we confirm the same in advance; this may only be confirmed 48 hours prior to your arrival.
- Complaints: The descriptions presented in our Website are accurate. Should you encounter any issue during your stay, please inform us about it immediately and we will do our best to assist you and solve such issue as soon as possible.
- Behaviour & Damages to the Accommodation: The guest who makes the booking (Group Leader) shall be responsible for the proper and decent behaviour of their group. You shall be responsible for any damage or loss that you or any member of your group has caused to the accommodation or its contents. You shall mention to us any damages occurred and you shall bear the cost of repair or replacement thereof. In case you or any member of your group is unmindful towards the accommodation and its contents, we shall have the right to request that all guests evacuate the accommodation immediately.
- Entertainment: All entertainment events and events that entail a great number of people are strictly forbidden unless previously approved by us in writing. In case you use the accommodation in such an unauthorised manner, we shall have the right to request that all guests evacuate the accommodation immediately and the guarantee will be fully withheld until all claims of ours have been fully considered.
- Children: Children are allowed in our accommodations. It shall be noted that guests are fully responsible for their children, and we recommend that children are not left unattended.
- Pets: For the time being, pets are not allowed in our accommodations due to the design and construction of our facilities for pets. Guide pets are generally allowed and you shall have with you (or you shall send to us in advance) all the relevant documentation about your pet. If you wish to bring a pet with you, you shall first contact us. In this case, you will be requested to pay an additional guarantee.
- Swimming Pool: The private pool will be kept clean and operational. Heated pools can be provided upon request and at an additional charge (We shall note that heated pools will be available from 2023). In all of our accommodations we provide towels for the pool for use by our quests, which shall remain in the accommodations. Please do not use the pool towels at the beach. We do not provide beach towels. It shall be noted that use of the pool is exclusively at your own risk, and Sivota Legacy Luxury Villas shall bear no liability for any accident by the pool area. It is recommended that minors may only use the pool under the supervision of an adult.
- Water & Electricity: It shall be noted that the water used in the accommodations derives from the Acherondas River, which is being cleaned and filtered in each accommodation. Water is a valuable good and shall be sparingly used during the summer months. In the unlike event of a water shortage, we will do whatever we can to restitute its supply. Electricity may also be cut, usually for a short period of time. However, we shall bear no liability for any inconvenience caused by events beyond our control.
- Landline & Internet Connection: Please note that there is no landline phone service provided in our accommodations. We highly recommend that you travel with at least one mobile phone. All of our accommodations have Internet connection, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fix a lost connection in case of a technical problem, beyond our control, as in the case of a defective line of the local phone provider as well as internet speed.
- Photos: The photos taken in the accommodations may not be used or sold for profit without our written permission.
- Valuables: All valuables in the accommodations shall be kept with the care of each guest. Sivota Legacy Luxury Villas provides no security services in its accommodations and shall bear no liability for the loss or inadequate storage thereof. All accommodations provide safety vaults for your convenience.
- Liability for accidents within the Accommodation. Sivota Legacy Luxury Villas bears no liability for any accident, bodily injury or death of any guest that might be caused from or because of the use of our accommodation facilities, save for in case of gross negligence. In case any guest observes any failure (electrical failure, leakage or other) in the accommodation, they shall inform Sivota Legacy Luxury Villas immediately and they shall refrain from trying to fix it themselves. Every guest shall show due diligence when using the facilities of each accommodation (stairs, pool etc.) and shall refrain from any dangerous act that could lead to their injury and/or death or that of other persons staying in the accommodation.
- Applicable Law-Jurisdiction: The present is governed by the Greek Law. All disputes arising out of or in connection to the present Booking Terms and Conditions, shall be exclusively resolved by the competent courts of Athens, Greece.
I have read and agree with all the Booking Terms and Conditions.