We are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us or when making a booking with us. We respect your privacy rights and personal data and acknowledge the importance of protecting the data collected about you.
What data we collect
We collect personal data from and about you whenever you use our services, or contact us in any way, directly or indirectly. We store and process your data in order to serve and close your booking effectively.
The personal data which we collect are listed below:
- Names of all guests and group composition, the age of people in your group, their dates of birth, gender, nationality and passport information.
2. Contact details of the lead person making the booking (such as name, email address, telephone number, postal address, nationality and country of residence, date of birth, passport number and country issuing it).
3. Notes about our interactions with you.
4. Your preferences and related profiling information in order to design at best your booking experience.
5. Copies of documents such as passport or driver’s license.
6. Your feedback on our services, including services from third parties.
7. CCTV footage used to keep our villas secure.
8. Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access.
9. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information.
10. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We collect the information above in order to communicate with you in relation to your request and only for that reason. We will communicate with you either by email or by telephone.
For how long do we store your data
All personal data of each guest will be stored for a period of 5 years.
Our guests’ personal data are stored in the servers of our partner, Star Hotelier, whose database is located in Germany. Such company may use the services of third parties who have their own privacy policies and servers, which might be located outside the EU. Although we strive to make sure that all of our partners are committed to the same level of data protection, we shall bear no liability for such third parties’ privacy policies.
Transfer of Data outside the EU
We may transfer the data we collect from you to locations outside of the EU for processing and storing. Such data may also be processed by staff operating outside the EU who work for one of our partners. For example, such staff may engage in the processing and concluding of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
The Data provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. Transmission of information via the internet is not entirely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee security of the data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
How we use your Data
The personal data we collect and store relating to you, when you are making a booking, is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you.
In addition, we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
2. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
3. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
4. To book your chosen arrangements with the relevant suppliers (such as villa owners, car rental companies, experience providers, travel agents, yacht charter companies, aviation companies, chefs, restaurants, clubs) together with any other third party who need this information.
5. To meet any requirements from public or government authorities, required by law.
6. To send you newsletters and offers.
Υοur rights as a data subject
We inform you that at any given time you have the following rights:
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data under both EU Regulation 2016/679.
- the right of access your personal information that we have collected, according to article 15 of EU Regulation 2016/679
- the right to rectification of inaccurate personal data according to article 16 of EU Regulation 2016/679
- the right to erasure of your personal data according to article 17 of EU Regulation 2016/679
- the right to restriction of processing according to article 18 of EU Regulation 2016/679
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing and storage of your personal data. Such withdrawal shall not include the data that had been collected prior to the notification of your withdrawal to us.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- the right to receive your personal data and transfer them to another Controller or Processor (right to data portability) according to article 20 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Please note that any demand for access to your Personal Data may be subject to payment of a fee which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested.
Third Party Links and Hyperlinks
You may gain access to third party websites and content on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them. If you choose to be transferred to any such third party website, you do so exclusively at your own risk.
Sivota Legacy Luxury Villas
Plataria, 46100, Igoumenitsa